Hot Women
Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Other are print ad models and other are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Stephy C

Stephy C

Female
24 years old
Lafayette, Indiana, US
 
 
Shooting with Stephy C:

Preliminary-
- I am currently not doing TFP/CD.
My rates are reasonable and pretty standard. They are also negotiable in certain cases.

- I require a deposit via PayPal before every shoot. If you really want to shoot with me, you won't have a problem with this.

- NO personal checks! Cash only, and possibly PayPal if discussed beforehand.

- I love to travel and do so often. If you want me to come to you, I will gladly do so provided expenses (airfare and hotel) are covered and I can book at least one full day shoot (or the equivalent of) in that location.

- I work with photographers, videographers, artists, painters, sculptors etc. of all skill levels. Don't be afraid to ask!

- I am also available for hosting parties/events, promotional work and anything dealing with being on TV (i.e. hosting shows, acting, commercials, music videos, etc.)

- I am not interested in anything hardcore, and I do have limits. Please respect them and ASK before you assume!

Communication-
- I don't book shoots through tags. If you would like to hire me, please send a message. If you want to tell me you love my work, however, leave a tag (not a message).

- I prefer to book shoots through PMs so I have everything in writing and I can easily organize it. We can speak on the phone after we set up a shoot.

- If you do have my number, the best way to contact me is via text message.

At the shoot-
- I do NOT shoot "with" photographers (i.e., the photographer is in the shot or is "interacting" -NO TOUCHING!). I'm not here to date either. These things should be obvious.
 
Call Now: 877-657-9553