Hot Women
Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Other are print ad models and other are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Kaitlynn - Portsmouth, NH Hottie



Kaitlynn
Portsmouth, NH

My Profile

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 105 lbs.

Measurements: 33-24-34

Profession: Student

Relationship Status: Hooked Up

Favorite Sports Team: STEELERS! Born and raised.

Favorite Movie/Actor: Inglorious Bastards & Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Go-to karaoke song: Shania Twain

First Job: Museum Tour Guide

Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): No tattoos but I do have my belly button pierced.

What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about?: I'm a huge animal lover and have a dog named Merlin. I'd adopt every dog I saw if it was allowed on my lease!

What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard?: "Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?" Hey, it made me laugh!

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?: I picked up and moved to Italy for 4 months by myself last year, it was a leap of faith and I am so glad I did it. I had some wild experiences with some awesome people!

Have you ever lied to get something for free? What was it?: Yes and I got a chocolate and strawberry birthday cake at 4am in Vegas for it! The perfect late night snack, right before the perfect 6am bubble bath.

What do you feel most comfortable wearing?: I live in tank tops and leggings, nice and simple. Throw on a pair of boots and I'm good to go.

Would you rather have boring sex all the time or an amazing romp once a year?: I'll go with B.

What Axe Hair new experiential shampoo are you most like – Downpour Refreshing Mint, Zen Soothing Tea Tree, or Heat Igniting Citrus 2 in 1?: I am most like Axe Igniting Citrus 2 in 1. I know how to have a good time and always spicing things up!
Call Now: 877-657-9553